2008/08/28

moleskine love


In picking up the old Moleskine to do the collage in yesterday's post, I discovered some older collages and stuff I haven't shown before. So here goes:



A list of things that makes this the good life. Started it last October I think.



Random leftover collage. I make them a lot, it's a fun way of cleaning the desk. From sometime last fall.



Speaks for itself. Guess I was just happy. Last fall too, I should think.



A Christmasy collage from last year, using the paper I folded the envelopes for the Christmas cards (the dark blue on the left - it's a little lighter in reality) and a leftover Christmas tree I had on the cards, and as always, some random stuff lying around the desk. :)

It's weird to think that I didn't make any collages during all of spring. I was just so busy/ unhappy/ down. Things sure are changing around here now!

No comments: