2008/09/04

maybe I've just got the blues





It seems I have some kind of muscle inflammation. Or something. Because it hurts. It's like the muscle ache I get when I have a cold, but worse, without the cold, and in larger parts of me (shoulders, neck, back, jaws and hips aching so far). Along with feelings described in my last post, all this means that right now not much fun is happening.

So well, I haven't taken any pictures lately. I spend my time feeling very sorry for myself, eat a lot of cookies, and watch Pride and Prejudice. And, posting old creations (since I'm not making anything new at the moment). I made these scrapbook pages during the creative retreat with Karin the other week. They are both about a trip to Damascus, Syria in 2005. I felt I needed to go a little bit crazy with patterned papers on the first one, and decided I quite like it.

Then I didn't wonder why I made things ... I just started, and enjoyed it. And now I don't know ... Maybe I've just got the blues. Or something.

No comments: