2008/09/06

Just Something Like Time




It is seven AM on Saturday morning. I woke up early like I always do when I don't have to and now I am getting a little bored. So ...

+ ... I let Wordle create this cloud of words most often used in this blog. Must admit I really like the results. Except I noticed that Jesus isn't in there. That's embarrassing. Important part of my life missing. (No, I'm not intending to start preaching in the blog. Others do that a lot better than me. But mentioning now and then that God has saved me forever and still does every day couldn't hurt.)

+ ... I've made a list of blogs I read to the right. The reason I haven't done so before is because I didn't know how to sort them all. Some are my friends, people I love; some are people I know a little bit, some I have never met and probably never will; some write about scrapbooking, some post lovely photos, some write about there life and dreams. How do I sort all that out in categories? Answer: I don't. I choose the ones that I read most often, and I let them sort themselves, in order of latest updated. Quite reasonable, I should think. So look to the right if you need some inspiration. There are good stuff there of all kinds.

+ ... I'm loving that it's raining hard outside. This week was not at all how I had intended to start my new semester at school. Partly because I haven't been there much because of this muscle inflammation thing, partly because I intended to be very happy and full of inspiration and instead I feel empty and lifeless without knowing why. But (thanks to Camilla) I'm thinking that I may just have to go with it until it passes. I firmly believe that it will pass. And until it does, I may as well stay in the apartment and be thoroughly boring. And rain helps when you want to stay inside. So today I'm grateful for the rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vissa saker behöver inte nämnas, det finns där som en helt naturlig del av livet i alla fall. Vi pratar sällan om att vi måste andas men det är en viktig del av livet.