2008/09/20

"random travels" minibook





When I made my first minibook, I used leftover paper scraps from the scrap box, and printed photos of friends. This time I wanted to use leftover photos instead, and see what I could make of them. So I looked in the box of leftover photos (photos not good enough to put in my ordinary photo albums) and decided that the theme of the book would have to be "random travels" (blandade resor) bevause most of the photos were from travels. And then I made the minibook. Very easy and fun and now the leftover photos have a better home.




(The mini book is 6x6" - yes, I dislike that I've started to use inches as a measurement, but it's just because the patterned papers that I'm so fond of come in 12x12 inches, and I cut white ones up in four and used as backgrounds. 6x6" is a little easier to handle than 15.24, since my ruler shows both. The photos look a little askew but they are all really 3x3".)



In other news, I think I've mentioned it, but anyways, the boyfriend and I are going to New York on Monday. So if you have any New York suggestions, just bring them on! We're grateful for any and all ideas.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hejsan!
Jag har inte nån idé på vad ni kan göra i NY men jag vill önska er en lycklig resa! Ta hand om varandra och spendera alla pengar!