2008/08/19

some inspirations




(Dancers from the Ballet of the Gothenburg Opera performing a scene from Cinderella at Götaplatsen on Sunday) (Yes, I sat up close. :)) (Because I love dance.)


This is a bad and boring Tuesday. I'm at the first day of that time of the month which is sort of killing me. I've started the heavy ice cream eating already even though I'm only a little past breakfast. So in order to try and do something instead of just feeling sorry for myself (I am not in the mood to create something, which is what I had planned for today), I'm doing a little roundup of things that have been inspiring to me as of late (some of which has been inspiring to me for a long time).

BOOK - maybe the most amazing collage project I have ever seen. Ever. I keep coming back again and again. These guys are so talented. I could stop the link list here, BOOK could keep you busy all day.

Try Something Else by Maya Stein I know I have talked about Maya Stein before; maybe I've even mentioned this poem before. It is my most favorite one. It has saved days, for me. I printed it and put it on the inside of my door in my last apartment, so I could read a part of it every day before I went out in the world. It really is that good and strong.

Paul Costello Quite stunning interior photos.

the paper category at design*sponge I bookmark paper and/ or stationary sections at design blogs, so I won't have to waste my time with furniture that looks stylish but uncomfortable, and that I will never ever afford. Paper on the other hand is often affordable and always lovely :) Design*sponge has a beautiful paper section.

touch map by Keri smith - what if your hand could tell stories?

Tackle any issue with a list of 100 from Litemind

I'm off to eat some more ice cream. Wish me luck!

No comments: