2008/10/05

finally autumn




Autumn is officially here with all the wind, rain, early evening darkness, and beautiful trees. It all smells marvellous, I'm loving every breath.

All of this brings me large amounts of new energy and so next week's theme will be Finding Myself. This includes shutting out all of the "extra" stuff I surround myself with, thoughts and feelings on how I should be, how I should live - most of it coming from the internet. And so, next week will be internet free. Hopefully this will give time for other things, such as books, lunch dates, making phone calls, painting and, if I get rid of this cold, dancing.

Things to look forward to this week:
+ Avishai Cohen concert tomorrow (will be so cool!)
+ Working on Lauridsen's wonderful Lux Aeterna with the choir on Tuesday
+ Going to Dalsland over the weekend to take walks in the forest and spend time with my aunt & uncle

Wish me luck and see you next Sunday!

(Photo from last fall, taken by Linda.)

2 comments:

Maria said...

du är så vacker!!

Malin said...

Du är utmanad i min blogg!