2008/11/17

2004




I looked through all my photos from 2004, to choose which ones will go into albums (that's where I am right now - more than four years behind). And while doing that, there were some photos that made me feel "oooohhh". For different reasons. Photos I had forgotten about, photos I've had on the wall for ages, photos with beauftiful colors, photos with people that are still my friends, people that I loved but don't even know anymore (I met one of the friends shown below on a street yesterday and tried to say hello, but he looked right through me. I guess it's what happens) ...

I guess most are here for no apparent reason other than that they made me feel soft, warm and/ or melancholic inside. So here they are ... some photos from 2004, chosen by nothing other than feelings in my stomach. All taken with my dear Nikon Coolpix 2100 (those were the days!).







1 comment:

Linda said...

Jag gillar den nedersta bäst, visst har du fler från samma tillfälle där en flicka springer upp för trappan?

Jag önskar att jag tog kort....