2008/11/14

happy things




(Photo from last week's choir recording ... and yes, that's me. We were all really tired at this time! :) Taken by Karin.)

Happy things:

+ Our choir concert on Sunday (Lux Aeterna by Morten Lauridsen and Requiem by John Rutter) is going to be so great. The music is plain lovely, specially Lux Aeterna which I adore almost (but not entirely) as much as O Magnum Mysterium by the same composer. Do come if you're in the neighborhood! 18:00 at Härlanda kyrka.

+ Coming home from school and seeing that my four best blogging friends have all posted something during the day. And that all of them wrote about something nice and beautiful in their lives. It just makes me so happy.

+ That I'm going to see Ron Sexsmith live with Lisa & Hanna tonight. Yay!

+ Only two weeks until Christmas!

+ Calling CSN (in short, that's where Swedish students get/ borrow money to pay the rent while we're studying) and not having to wait in line. And then talking to a woman who not only was very nice, she also admitted that their mistake was their mistake - not mine.

+ I've gotten some lovely mail this week. Katie sent me this amazing collage (can you believe it?), which she knew I loved (because I have favorited it on flickr :)), and it totally made my day. (Thank you!) I hope to get some time to write a whole bunch of letters and/ or cards soon. Real mail is a fabulous thing!

I'm hoping to be able to blog some more than I have lately ... It's been rather busy around here, like I said. Keep your fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Ida-Maria said...

hade du möjlighet att komma till linköping i helgen?? vore himlen

Kristin said...

jag har inte glömt att svara på sms:et, bara tänkt på hur jag ska göra ... jag vill verkligen, men borde kanske stanna hemma, har så mycket att göra. jag ringer snart!

Ida-Maria said...

Jag tycker du ska komma! :) tänk på hur mycket du får tillbaka av det! kramen

Linda said...

Får jag vara en av dina bästa bloggande vänner!?
Yes!

Tiden bara går och går. Jag har inte glömt ditt brev... Snart så, kanske!

Stor kram

Anonymous said...

soda pops!!!

Kristin said...

linda: ja tänk att du får det!

robin: jag VISSTE att du skulle reagera!

katielicht said...

i'm glad you liked the collage! :)