2009/01/18

en timme till



Just wanted to show you this page I made today about one of my smartest decisions ever. :)

Translation:
"About a week ago I decided to not spend more then fifteen minutes a day in front of the computer on weekdays.

I used to:
+ check my e-mail, flickr, blogs and facebook every five minutes
+ play minesweeper and chain factor
+ click around and follow links I wasn't even interested in

Now I can:
+ read books
+ write letters
+ iron my sheets <3
+ TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS EVERY DAY

And all of this just because I got one more hour - an hour that I didn't even know was there before."

I am so loving this new decision of mine. Suddenly I have huge amounts of time to fill with whatever I like. Letting go of that mindless staring into the screen is quite liberating, I tell you.

- - -

Update: Now this is exactly what I was talking about. (Via Penelope Dullaghan)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart & bra! :) KRAM