2009/01/29

new photo blog!

I've been thinking a little about my photo blog lately. I've been wanting to keep an "ordinary" blog instead of a homepage I've made myself, because it would be faster and easier to post, and possibly I'd do it more often (?). But the one I built for myself is perfect - for me. It's just the way I wanted it to look. So I've been a little ambivalent.

Until I managed to manipulate blogspot enough to make it look like I want it to look. :)

So I'm proud to introduce:
http://kristinsfoton.blogspot.com and I hope you'll like it as much as I do!

(The old favorite, song of the day, is back as well. I kept thinking about how much it said about my day. More than the photos, in some cases. So I wanted it back. :))

There will probably be a lot more action there than here, at least until the novelty wears off ... :) So if you are interested in my photos, please check it out!

1 comment:

www.martinemussies.nl said...

I'd say you're doing great! And now I'm off to kristinsfoton @ blogspot ;) keep up the good work! xMM