2008/11/07

a busy week & frosty leaves




It's been a busy week! From nothing to hundred over one night. I've been teaching singing at a high school in Kungälv (part of my education) all day, and in the nights we've been recording a CD with my choir. I know recording sounds like a lot of fun but basically it's just hours and hours of really hard work. It's fun afterwards though. Recording in a studio like I do with Sebastian is easier ... and requires much fewer takes!

At least I have a couple of hours off now. Tonight it's six more hours in church (we happen to rehearse in a church which has one of the best recording acoustics in town, so the technichians have moves all their stuff (and that's loads of stuff) there) and then I'm teaching the beginners/ intermediate lindy class all weekend. So not much sleep.

But all in all, this is a lot better than what was before! I so prefer this busyness to the uninterested nothingness. If it has to be one of them. Which it doesn't. It will slow down a little, soon. I'm teaching at the high school for three weeks but have tried to clear the evenings off as much as possible to get some room for rest. It drains you of all energy, this teaching thing. But I learn a lot.

What else to say? I'm still loving autumn, enjoying every second. And soon, soon it's Christmas! Three weeks until Advent. And I'm starting to feel like creating something again. Not sure, but there might turn up something created here soon. I'm going to have to get back into the weekly themes to get something done, though ... So many ideas!

No comments: