2008/12/25

brilliant news!




I've been away for ages, and for the usual reasons, too: sickness and stress. But today I have some BRILLIANT news: It's Christmas!

Good things about Christmas:

1. I get to spend a lot of time rejoicing in the fact that Jesus is born, and I am saved. Sweet.

2. Time! I have two weeks of nothingness in front of me! A couple of family dinners, singing in church (4th of January if you can make it) and a New Year's Eve party is basically all I have planned. So if you want a fika, just let me know! (January is my next buy nothing month though, so after that it will be at your place or my place and not at a café.) And if you don't. I'll just sit here and read and eat chocolate and do nothing. Things could be worse.

3. Gifts. I get to wrap some and then open some. I love both. Unfortunately though, this part is over for this year ... But I have some really nice presents to play with, look at and use.

4. New year - new start. At least in my life. As soon as school had stopped, I started thinking things like "oh. a piano, maybe I should play a little?". I haven't wanted to play for ages. I feel things are going up from here! Yay!

I'll be celebrating this newness and general happy mode by re-opening the old photo journal, though at a new address: http://kristinsfoton.mine.nu. Go there! There are some December photos already and I'm hoping it's going to inspire me to take more photos. (Och för eventuella svenskläsande läsare kan jag meddela att jag har tagit upp skrivandet i min halvgamla blog. Flera av er hittar säkert dit, annars får man gärna maila och fråga.) I'll oprobably post here every once in a while, too. There are always some craft projects and stuff like that, which needs more space.

I hope you all are doing good and finding some time to rest this Christmas!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I dag är en lycklig dag: vad fint med din fotodagbok! Mmm.
Och jag har suttit i två dagar och varit jätteinspirerad till allt möjligt: pyssla, rita, sy, möblera om, renovera, flytta, plocka blommor, stämpla med mina nya bokstavsstämpplar, göra kort och bokmärken, läsa, promenera...
Men just dessa två dagar skriver jag en himla låtsaspredikan/-bibelstudium som ska vara inne innan midnatt. Är det inte grymt! Lärare som ger uppgifter under jul borde inte få kalla sig kristna.
Nu ska jag återgå, försöka börja - igen - och ta fart med skrivandet. Hur svårt kan det vara?
Vissa dagar, HUR HIMLA SVÅRT SOM HELST!

katielicht said...

i am really glad that you write your blog in english, I enjoy it so much I think I'd be sad if I couldn't read it. :) but I love your photos too and I'm glad you're reviving your photo blog.