2009/01/05

old coat / new coat




Old coat



New coat

Okay, so the difference isn't overwhelming. :) Thing is, I really loved my old coat, but like I said, it was starting to fall apart to the point where not even my Mom could fix the holes (and that is saying something).

I didn't really want to buy a new one though, because - let's face it - most winter coats that I can afford are BORING. As in black. Or possibly dark grey. Or the occasional eye-bleedingly red ... *shudder*. (Please note that I don't mind that red, as you can see on my trousers above, but on winter coats it's just such a cliché.) I was losing faith ... and then I stumbled upon this, at BikBok of all unlikely places! And on sale! And it's warm, too!

So. I have a new coat. That's it. Apart from that I'll have to go naked if I don't find something to wear soon. I'll keep you posted.


Song of the day Soft Cell: Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

2 comments:

Karin said...

Men vet du, man kommer rätt långt med en kappa. Det är ingen som vet om du är naken under, och den var ju varm?
(Och fin!)

Kristin said...

Haha, ja, du har väl rätt. Jag får köra på det. Och tack! :)